INTERESTED IN LOSING WEIGHT?
What You Need to Know Before Getting Started
Weight loss can be achieved either by eating fewer calories or by burning more calories with physical activity, preferably both.
A healthy weight loss program consists of:
- A reasonable, realistic weight loss goal
- A reduced-calorie, nutritionally-balanced eating plan
- Regular physical activity
- A behavior change plan to help you stay on track with your goals
We want to help you with each of these components.
Keep in Mind
- Calories count
- Portions count
- Nutrition counts
- Even a small amount of weight loss can lead to big health benefits
- Strive to develop good habits to last a lifetime
- Discuss weight loss with your doctor before getting started